Yikeeeeeeeeeees the days just flies by here, cant believe that Christmas is just around the corner, i have some serious Christmas shopping to do still!!
And can you believe it I'm 22 weeks pregnant.. I KNOW! Time flies.
As much as possible i am trying to put my worriness aside and just enjoying the ride..
So i just thought i would pop in and share a little update about pregnant life at week 22..
Here is what i have discovered so far
*Sweet pea is a bit calmer then what his or hers sister was but still throughs in a few punches here and there that makes me almost loose my breath
*Sweet pea thinks just like big sis that the best time for these punches is at night when mommy tries to sleep
* Sweet pea takes up a larger living space then what big sis did..
My belly is HUGE i think i am as big as i was with miss thing in week 30..
* Indian cuisine is a BIG no no ( i love spicy food normally) just the smell of curry makes me feel sick
* Popcorn together with peanut butter morsel's is such a great combo
* The smell of raw meet makes my mouth water
* I am thirsty all the time and i have cravings for apple juice in the middle of the night
* The tiredness ohh my the tiredness i feel like i am almost never really awake..
* Contractions when I'm stressed out gives me the big scare about 5 times a day, need to slow down!!
* Little miss thing will be an amazing big sister, today she shared the best idea ever..
" Mom the baby can sleep in my room, we can move away my big bed and put in a bunk bed instead and the baby sleeps down stairs and when it cries at night i can go up and feed it with peanut butter..."
As far for my scrappy happy life i have done some creating just don't have something to show quite just yet I'm working on a layout right now, so here is just a little peek so you don't think i have given up on scrapping ;)
I will try to get it finished soon so i have something scrappy to show here!